Sunday, January 11, 2009

Waiting for MLB 2009 to start

I missed out on fantasy basketball and fantasy NHL this year. I drafted my fantasy NFL teams early and did fairly well. I had 2 teams make it to the finals but had QBs let me down in both finals. Mcnabb let me down in one (I lost by 12 points) and the next week he played great while Tony Romo let me down big-time and I again lost by a few points. If either QB had just and average game in my fantasy finals I would have won. But they didn't so I finished 2nd in both leagues. In my other leagues I went down earlier in the playoffs. So be it.

Now I am patiently waiting for MLB. I was so busy teaching ESL and tutoring when draft time arrived for fantasy basketball and hockey that I didn't even bother trying. But I will find a way to make time to draft a few MLB teams. I need the diversion fantasy sports provides. It is a form of stress relief from my otherwise busy and hectic schedule.

I am hoping to get ESL ironed out so I have enough free time to enjoy fantasy baseball. Time will tell.

No comments: